Non-standard stainless steel screws are defined as self-tapping screws that do not need to be used with nuts. The line is self-tapping and the tail is pointed. When the self-extruding screw with triangular teeth is screwed into the hole of the plastic metal material, an internal thread is formed in the hole by extrusion, and a reliable locking thread connection is formed.
Stainless steel non-standard screws
Generally speaking, this means that the thread is self-tapping, which makes it self-tapping and does not need to be used with the nut. There are many kinds of screw heads, such as hexagonal head, flat head, countersunk head and hexagonal head. Umbrella head, cushion head, etc. The tail is usually pointed. Let it attack itself.
Self-tapping screws are also called self-tapping screws. They are called different, but they mean the same. It's all self-attack. The main function of self-tapping screws is that they do not need to be used with nuts, which saves a lot of money in terms of cost. There is no need to pay for knocking nuts.
Main features Although there are many kinds of stainless steel screws, they all have the following main features:
(1) Generally made of carburized steel (accounting for 99% of the total product). It can also be made of stainless steel or non-ferrous metals.
(2) The product must undergo heat treatment. Carbon steel self-tapping screws must be carburized, and stainless steel screws must be solid solution hardened. So that the self-tapping screw can meet the mechanical performance and use performance required by the standard.
(3) The product has high surface hardness and good core toughness. That is, "soft inside and hard outside." This is the main feature of the performance requirements of stainless steel screws. If the surface hardness is low, it cannot be screwed into the matrix; if the core has poor toughness, it will break once twisted and cannot be used. Therefore, "flexible inside and rigid outside" is a self-tapping screw that meets the performance requirements.
(4) The surface of the product needs surface protection treatment, generally electroplating treatment. Some products require phosphating treatment on the surface. For example, most of the self-tapping screws of wall panels are phosphated.
(5) The production adopts cold heading process. It is recommended to use high-speed cold heading machine, high-speed rolling machine or high-speed planetary rolling machine to ensure product quality. The head of the self-tapping screw produced by this method is well formed and the thread quality is high.